Trump Solid Supporters

We're here to serve you

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Nicole Kidman: ‘It’s Time To Support President Trump And If You Don’t Like Him Just…’ (VIDEO)

Nicole Kidman has one recommendation about President Trump: It’s time to support him.

“I’m always reticent to start commenting politically; I’ve never done it in terms of America or Australia. I’m issue-based.”
“So I just say, he’s now elected, and we as a country need to support whoever is the president because that’s what the country’s based on.”
Then she included, “Whatever, however, that happened, he’s there, and let’s go. For me, I’m very, very committed to women’s issues.”
Kidman was born in Hawaii to Australian parents and holds double citizenship.
Social media speedily discussed Kidman’s remarks, which hit the news cycle right around seven days after Meryl Streep devoted her Cecil B. DeMille grant speech to denouncing Trump.
“Disrespect invites disrespect. Violence incites violence,” Streep stated from the stage.
“When the powerful use their position to bully others we all lose. This brings me to the press. We need the principle press to hold power to account, to call him on the carpet for every outrage.”
In a subsequent meeting with Access Hollywood, Kidman illuminated her underlying remarks:
“I was trying to stress that I believe in democracy and the American Constitution, and it was that simple,” she stated.


All credits for this video goes to the youtube channel “Jay Caruso”
SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Source: www.usatoday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment